The 2017 Webby Talks is a presentation series unveiling thought-provoking new research from The Webby Awards team on how advanced algorithms, machine learning, and bots redefine every aspect of modern life, including what it means to be human. Please join The Webby Awards Managing Director, Claire Graves, as she presents this year's Webby Talk, This Automated Life.
Duration: 52 minutes (including Q&A)
In this session, we'll explore:
- Best in class Webby Award-winning projects
- How AI is redefining modern life
- What machine learning really means for business
- Ways consumers are responding to automation (research study)
- How brands are activating on these trends
Register now to watch this informative on-demand webinar.
Our Expert Speaker:
The Webby Awards
As Managing Director of the Webby Awards, Claire leads a team dedicated to celebrating the very best of Internet culture each year. Prior to joining the Webbys, Claire was a Client Lead at Poke London.