The physical and digital worlds have begun to blend in a way few ever envisioned. Like never before, all businesses, regardless of size, must adapt quickly to sell and engage in new ways online. The human experience is now officially a digital experience for every generation, but for Generation Z, the most Internet-dependent generation in history, the shift has been less extreme. Technology, brands, and Gen Z are all inextricably linked, creating opportunities and challenges for today’s brands.
Hear Jason Dorsey, the leading Millennial and Gen Z researcher and president with The Center for Generational Kinetics, and Mary Ellen Dugan, CMO at WP Engine, reveal the results of WP Engine's brand new study on Gen Z and how Gen Z is influencing marketing and the buying habits of every generation.
Duration: 1 hour, 12 minutes (including Q&A)
In this session, Jason and Mary Ellen discuss:
- What makes Gen Z unique from Boomers, Gen X and Millennials and what that means for brands.
- The vital role digital experiences play in their lives and what they expect from them.
- What defines the identity of Gen Z and their influence on the world.
- Why studying Gen Z matters.
- How traditional marketing has failed to meet their needs, and what is meaningful to them.
Register now to watch this fast-paced, informative on-demand webinar.
Our Expert Speakers:
President and Co-Founder
The Center for Generational Kinetics
Mary Ellen Dugan