The physical and digital worlds have begun to blend in a way few ever envisioned. Like never before, all businesses, regardless of size, must adapt quickly to sell and engage in new ways online. The human experience is now officially a digital experience for every generation, but for Generation Z, the most Internet-dependent generation in history, the shift has been less extreme. Technology, brands, and Gen Z are all inextricably linked, creating opportunities and challenges for today’s brands.
Hear Jason Dorsey, the leading Millennial and Gen Z researcher and president with the Center for Generational Kinetics, and Mary Ellen Dugan, CMO at WP Engine, reveal the results of WP Engine's brand new study on Gen Z and how Gen Z is influencing marketing and the buying habits of every generation.
Duration: 1 hour (including Q&A)
In this session, Jason and Mary Ellen will discuss:
- What makes Gen Z unique from Boomers, Gen X and Millennials and what that means for brands.
- The vital role digital experiences play in their lives and what they expect from them.
- What defines the identity of Gen Z and their influence on the world.
- Why studying Gen Z matters.
- How traditional marketing has failed to meet their needs, and what is meaningful to them.
Register now to participate in this informative webinar.
(Can't make it to the live event? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording afterwards.)
Our Expert Speakers:
President and Co-Founder
The Center for Generational Kinetics
Mary Ellen Dugan