Hear from Adobe Business Catalyst Master Partner Chicago Digital and owners of the official Adobe Business Catalyst App Store and BC Academe discuss why they’re making the move to WordPress. The experts at WP Engine and Chicago Digital have teamed up to talk through some common misconceptions about WordPress. We discuss some of those crucial features that the Business Catalyst community had come to love and how they can be re-imagined on WordPress. And with WP Engine’s Digital Experience Platform you’ll see the power, security, reliability, and ease of managed hosting for your WordPress sites.
In addition, learn from Chicago Digital some basic best practices for building websites on WordPress by applying lessons we’ve learned building sites on Adobe Business Catalyst for the past 8 years. WP Engine experts will also walk you through a demo of the powerful WP Engine’s User Portal and discover the steps to get started migrating your sites.
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes (includes 30 minutes of informative Q&A)
What you'll learn:
- Why Chicago Digital is moving from Adobe Business Catalyst to WordPress
- Debunking WordPress myths
- Feature parity between Business Catalyst and WordPress
- Why to build your WordPress sites on WP Engine
- How to do WordPress right
- Demo of WordPress and WP Engine user portal
- Top suggested resources for getting started
Register now to watch this informative on-demand webinar.
Our Expert Speakers:
SVP of Digital Strategy and Co-Founder
SVP of Digital Experience and Co-Founder
Innovation Program Manager