WP Engine is excited and honored to be partaking in and sponsoring the first ever virtual (and 8th annual) WordCamp Europe! It’s such a special and unique opportunity to connect with fellow members of the WordPress community while we all equally go through the unfortunate distance a pandemic can bring.
Here’s everything you need to know about WP Engine’s presence at WCEU 2020:
- We’re hosting a talk! On Friday the 5th of June at 13:35 UTC, WordPress community leaders, and our very own, David Vogelpohl and Anthony Burchell will discuss "Full Site Editing" in WordPress #Core and what WP Engine is doing to support the entire WordPress community win in a block-first future.
- To join, all you need to do is navigate to the Sponsors Area on the WCEU website at the time of the event and the link to our dedicated sponsor room will be located under our name and session
- BONUS: We'll be giving away some awesome high-end WP Engine branded merchandise to the 3 people with the most creative (and WordCamp-friendly) Zoom backgrounds. Flex your creative muscle and attend the session with your best Zoom background!
- You can come chat with us! Over the two day event, we will have our digital experience experts on hand in our dedicated virtual sponsor room. During these times, you can chat with the team around all things WordPress, learn more about our digital experience platform or chat about how your day is going at the event. We love a good chat!
- We have awesome giveaway items! Besides our Zoom background giveaway during our talk, we are also giving away the following:
- A 4 months free coupon to all WCEU attendees! Use the code WCEU20 to receive the discount. Please note: this is for new customers only on our shared plans
- One lucky winner will win a pair of Apple AirPod Pros! Simply enter your information in the form on the right side of this page to be entered in to win. We will email the winner on Tuesday, June 09, 2020.
We look forward to seeing you all hopefully very soon!