“Generations are not a box, but powerful clues that drive measurable results.”
WP Engine has recently partnered with the Center for Generational Kinetics to spearhead groundbreaking research to uncover the truth about the perspectives of digital experiences from Generation Z, Millennials and Boomers.
Kick off the new year right by hearing from Jason Dorsey, the leading Millennial and Gen Z researcher and speaker, on how this generational analysis can impact your digital efforts in 2018! Joining Dorsey is WP Engine CMO, Mary Ellen Dugan, who will describe:
- The generational divide around digital experiences: inform me v. entertain me
- How perspectives around security are evolving: from fear to fearless
- How future technology adoption differs by generation
- How today’s digital experience is effectively your human experience
Duration: 1 hour, 10 minutes (including Q&A)
Register now to watch this informative on-demandwebinar.
(Can't make it to the live event? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording afterwards.)
Interested in Australia-specific data? We've got a webinar for that!
- Australia focus- January 30, 2018: 5:30 p.m. CST / 6:30 p.m. EST/ 3:30 p.m. PST / 23:30 UTC/GMT (9:30 am Wednesday, 31 January, Brisbane)
Our Expert Speakers:
President and Co-Founder
The Center for Generational Kinetics
Mary Ellen Dugan